$20 GC for Natural American Spirit cigarettes

webhunting.info

in this month's Marie Claire, it says:

tryamericanspirit.com or call 1-800-872-6460 promo code 50266 for two $10 gift certificates good toward any Natural American Spirit products of greater value. Offer restricted to U.S. smokers 21 years of age or older. Limit one offer per person per 12 month period. Offer void in MA and where prohibited. Other restrictions may apply. Offer expires 6/30/10.

candy

Miss Congeniality
I wonder if this is in addition to the ones you can get every year without a promo code?? Seems like I saw this before and it would not let me do it.:dunno:

webhunting.info

jason, this one says expired. but i just ordered some q's a few months ago and they arrived last week. i know i had the ad in some of my recent mags. i'll see if there's a new code.

Pam i Am

I think chris you may consider not posting Tobacco freebies on main page as this may encourage smoking.
lol...and if he posts condom freebies on main site, is he encouraging sex? free bibles encourages just certain religions? ...junk food freebies encourage obesity?...nah...i, personally love that nothing is 'censored' and we make our own choices :jump::jump::jump:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think chris you may consider not posting Tobacco freebies on main page as this may encourage smoking.

I totally understand, and while I'm not a fan of it, I'm always going to post things that apply to only certain people. Some things once and a while might be slightly offensive to some since they will support one side or the other, but I don't pick any sides here. While I don't encourage smoking, I am going to post something that will help a user of the site save some money if they continue to do so.

register to remove this ad: