20 Free Facebook credits

Cake

t/c

Campaign Terms

In connection with applicable email(s) from Meijer Inc. ("Retailer"), you will receive "Facebook Credits" through Ifeelgoods, Inc. ("Promotion"). The number of Facebook Credits you receive will be as specified by Retailer (in writing) in connection with this Incentive. This incentive is only applicable to one per customer. The email address submitted must match the email address on file with Facebook.

This Promotion ends when the Retailer indicates it is no longer available or when supplies last (the “Promotion Period”).

Facebook Credits will be deposited into the your account instantly after your email address is submitted. In the event of any technical issues which may arise in the communication of the Facebook Credits, Ifeelgoods reserves the right to deliver the credits within 72 hours and you will be notified via your Facebook profile.

Facebook Credits can only be redeemed using Ifeelgoods’ Facebook application and can be used on applicable Facebook applications and games.

This Incentive cannot be resold, transferred or combined with any other offer. This Offer has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged or redeemed.

This Incentive is subject to Ifeelgoods’ standard terms and conditions located at http://my.ifeelgoods.com/terms-and-conditions.html ("Terms and Conditions"), as well as Ifeelgood's privacy policy located at http://my.ifeelgoods.com/privacy.html ("Privacy Policy"). Ifeelgoods strongly encourages you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy closely. In the event of a conflict between this Offer and the Terms and Condition or Privacy Policy, this Offer will control. Retailer and Ifeelgoods each reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify part of this entire Offer at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion.

This Offer is void to the extent prohibited by applicable law.

meg1111

Every time I try and login and allow my basic information to be accessed it then takes me back to the login page.

rainyday

Inquisitive member
Umm, do I need these? :kekeke: I don't play online games. Are they of use for anything else? Thanks.

register to remove this ad: