$20.00 Amazon Gift Card for Survey

Heather

The Milk Thief
Crap. I keep getting the Oops! This link appears to be broken message. I actually qualify for this one too!

rymor

Mugu Member
Just realized that the college is the one up the street from me. Oh well, I don't have kids that age, gonna pass on this one.

lips_like_sugar

The Wild Thing Member
I just got this email from them

Thank you for your participation. Our confirmation emails (and subsequent invitations to other family members) are not sent automatically and can take up to two weeks to receive. As long as you completed the survey, you should receive the appropriate emails within two weeks. Please contact us again if you do not receive any word from us by next week.

so just keep looking for it I guess lol I hate waiting lol :uh:

ToughTimes

:cry: No $20 amazon GC for me. This is the reply I got :sadwavey: ..

Thank you for your inquiry about the Diverse Families Project.

Participation in the Diverse Families Project requires interested parents to meet eligibility requirements. Once these requirements are verified by project staff, participants are enrolled in the study and assigned a unique password to use in participation. We have no record of your enrollment. We understand that a number of unauthorized advertisements were posted on websites that were not approved by project staff, which led some people to believe that they participated, without properly enrolling in the study.

lips_like_sugar

The Wild Thing Member
never got anything not even an email

I got this email from them,

Thank you for your inquiry about the Diverse Families Project.

Participation in the Diverse Families Project requires interested parents to meet eligibility requirements. Once these requirements are verified by project staff, participants are enrolled in the study and assigned a unique password to use in participation. We have no record of your enrollment. We understand that a number of unauthorized advertisements were posted on websites that were not approved by project staff, which led some people to believe that they participated, without properly enrolling in the study.

At this time we are not accepting new families to enroll in the study.

I forgot to check my junk folder, but thats what they emailed me back! Oh well I guess :uh::dunno:

register to remove this ad: