$20.00 Amazon Gift Card for Survey

sunedaz77

This seems legit. Its a survey conducted by some school. It has to do with diverse families. In order to be eligible you have to be in a family unit of at least 3 people. There are only three criteria for participation:

1) There must be two adults and one adolescent child (age 12-17) in each family.

2) Adults must be in a partnered relationship and must have been living together for at least 3 years.

3) Adolescents must live with participating adults at least half-time (i.e., an average of 4 days per week). The adolescent does not have to be biologically related to either adult.

And if they get your child or partner to fill it out you get entered for a chance to win 1 of 3 $100 Target gift cards.

I'll let you check it out for yourself.

http://www.cgu.edu/diversefamilies

ByandBy

Invalid Page Sequence

Details: This page was submitted out of sequence; this may be a result of using the browser's navigation buttons.
Click the continue button below to return to the last submitted page.

we3kings

relentless member
Invalid Page Sequence

Details: This page was submitted out of sequence; this may be a result of using the browser's navigation buttons.
Click the continue button below to return to the last submitted page.

I just looked and this seems to be working still. At least for me.

candy

Miss Congeniality
Just did it. It said it will email the $20 amazon code. :fingersx:Though I am wondering why chris didnt post this one:confused:

K

Kiwi

They never emailed the "adolescent and spouse"
that's leading me to believe the $20 wont come..

register to remove this ad: