$20.00 Amazon Gift Card for Survey

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by sunedaz77, Jul 17, 2009.

1. lips_like_sugar

lips_like_sugar The Wild Thing Member

I just emailed them, so hopefully I will get a response. :fingersx:

2. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

I just finished the survey, Not sure if this will come or not. I'm going to be waiting thats for sure.

3. Buckeye80

Buckeye80 New Member

Im hope it comes, a 20 dolla GC for Amazon is awesome :)

4. Kiwi

Kiwi Guest

me too!! then I'll have $40 in amazon and I'll finally be able to order with free shipping :kekeke:

5. Heather

Heather The Milk Thief

Crap. I keep getting the Oops! This link appears to be broken message. I actually qualify for this one too!

6. rymor

rymor Mugu Member

Just realized that the college is the one up the street from me. Oh well, I don't have kids that age, gonna pass on this one.

7. canbg1

canbg1 New Member

Does someone have their email address? I never got a confirmation. :confused:

8. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

:kekeke: maybe we need to change your screen name?

9. Lindsey

Lindsey New Member

10. lips_like_sugar

I just got this email from them

Thank you for your participation. Our confirmation emails (and subsequent invitations to other family members) are not sent automatically and can take up to two weeks to receive. As long as you completed the survey, you should receive the appropriate emails within two weeks. Please contact us again if you do not receive any word from us by next week.

so just keep looking for it I guess lol I hate waiting lol :uh:

11. ToughTimes

ToughTimes New Member

Thanks for the update Lips_like_sugar !! Atleast I have a ray of hope now !!

12. lips_like_sugar

No problem, I was actually surprised to get an email back from them so fast lol

13. canbg1

canbg1 New Member

Yeah....Thanks soooo much!!!:bowrofl:

14. Kristin

Kristin Witty Wonderwoman

Thanks for the update :)

15. ToughTimes

ToughTimes New Member

:cry: No $20 amazon GC for me. This is the reply I got :sadwavey: ..

Thank you for your inquiry about the Diverse Families Project.

Participation in the Diverse Families Project requires interested parents to meet eligibility requirements. Once these requirements are verified by project staff, participants are enrolled in the study and assigned a unique password to use in participation. We have no record of your enrollment. We understand that a number of unauthorized advertisements were posted on websites that were not approved by project staff, which led some people to believe that they participated, without properly enrolling in the study.

16. amberandbaby

amberandbaby Banned

i think this has been postec already

17. porub830

porub830 New Member

never got anything not even an email

18. canbg1

canbg1 New Member

Me neither! :((

19. lips_like_sugar

I got this email from them,

Thank you for your inquiry about the Diverse Families Project.

Participation in the Diverse Families Project requires interested parents to meet eligibility requirements. Once these requirements are verified by project staff, participants are enrolled in the study and assigned a unique password to use in participation. We have no record of your enrollment. We understand that a number of unauthorized advertisements were posted on websites that were not approved by project staff, which led some people to believe that they participated, without properly enrolling in the study.

At this time we are not accepting new families to enroll in the study.

I forgot to check my junk folder, but thats what they emailed me back! Oh well I guess :uh::dunno:

20. porub830

porub830 New Member

I never even got that though