2 Pair of Gauchos for $10 plus free shipping

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by soupbean73, Mar 10, 2010.

1. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

Today only at http://dailydeals.target.com/?ref=sr_shorturl_dailydeals you can get a pair of Xhilaration Juniors Gaucho's Buy1 Get 1 Free plus free shipping! They are $10 each so 2 pair for $10. They have size x-small up to XXL. Order quickly as they usually sell out of their daily deals of the day early! :jump:

Register to remove this ad
  3. mamicita

mamicita sugacookie chapstik member

:h5: thanks for sharing!!!:wavey:

4. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

So is it only one color?

5. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

No. There is like 5 or 6 different colors. Click view details, put in your size, click on colors and it should show the ones they have left in that size. If you put in the color it will show you the color of the pants in the picture. :)

6. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

when I select two different shades and add to the cart it shows them with the b1g1 & free shipping discounts under each of the different colors. Plus the total comes to $20 instead of just $10.

7. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

nevermind lol I just had to go all the way to the end of the checkout process and now I see the final price. THANK YOU! :)

8. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

It will show that...Like i ordered 4 pair...My total was $40 until I checked out and it automatically took off $20 and my total came to $21.36 after tax. So keep checking out and it will automatically take it off. I was concerned about this also but it took it off. :)

9. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

Glad you got it to work for you! :h5:

10. dolphindreams

dolphindreams New Member

got this from Hip 2 Save blog:

Enter the code URTYJLI8 and you will get an additional 20% off your total making each pair only $4 plus FREE shipping! Keep in mind that you will not be able to enter this promo code until you have gone through the entire checkout process and entered your credit card information.

11. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

dang I looked for another code too. :(

12. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

YAY thanks for sharing..scored two pair for $8.48!

13. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

Scored 2 pr for $8.56 :)
    Thx for posting

14. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

$8.66 Woot woot!!

15. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

I had to pay $10.00 It wouldnt take the code... But I dont care 2 pairs for $10 bucks thats a deal. I hope they fit.. I am in between sizes right now..

16. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

It did that to me too, but then I canceled the first order and ordered again, then it worked! lol :kekeke:

17. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

I am glad everyone got a couple pairs because I just checked and it is all sold out! :(

18. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

I Just got mine!! They are so comfy and they fit great!! I got white and black.. I am super excited to wear them.

19. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

WOW that was fast! I got black and brown, I hope they fit nice!

20. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

WOW...That was very fast! I haven't received mine yet...maybe tomorrow or Monday. :h5:

21. dealcracker

dealcracker New Member

I have also ordered, waiting for them to arrive.