2 free Coldwater Creek necklaces

francine3218

If you sign up for Coldwater Creek's email list (www.coldwatercreek.com) you get a $5 credit-- the link is on the landing page, bottom right. Then use free shipping code WFH5422 at checkout. To find the necklaces, search by "bead necklace." Indicate you have a coupon during checkout and input your unique $5 email credit in the serial number section (on the next page). You can get 2 free-- there are 3 different lenghts. No credit card required as your total is less than $5. You may also be able to get the gauze crinkle scarf. :wiggle:

Kay

Worker Bee
The gauze scarf comes up 3.99 - so yes you can get it free with a 5 dollar credit. I had 10 dollars from a survey they sent after another purchase but I bought something else. I added a purple scarf. That's how I know they come up at 3.99 - which is less than expected at 30% off.

givemeabreak

I just placed an order and got free shipping. It stated thru the 25th I think.

I got myself a scarf and one for my mom. Used her email and mine but they were 3.99 and worked out at no charge

Great

They are actually fulfilling the orders. Must say I'm surprised with all the orders they must have received! They sent me a email with UPS tracking information already. :)

DisneyBride

Postman just dropped off the Bamboo bowls I ordered, and holy cow are they TINY.
Would make a good dip bowl I suppose, I just expected them to be a tad larger.

Ladysteeler

Got my two scrafs and 4 necklaces today too. The beads on the necklace look much smaller than the picture but nice for being free.

givemeabreak

Got a $10 credit for doing a survey on both mine and my moms account and when I used my moms credit they sent a $5.00 credit so I used that with my other $10 for a 15.00 credit.
So got another 25.00 free, got a shirt and a pair of capri pants. Great deal

givemeabreak

I used the survey 10 and the 5 additional to get the free capris and hope the sizing is true. The reviews were all over the board but hopefully between the two of us one will be able to wear them. We go from 12 to 16 LOL

register to remove this ad: