$10 Subway gift card for $5

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by chris, Oct 31, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter

Does anyone else have the same problem as I do with savemore? It takes forever for the credit card info to submit and most of the time my computer logs me off that site before the purchase is finished! This is the only site I have this problem with. I've had to purchase things two or three times to just get one deal!! :dunno:

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl New Member

Anybody got this deal from savemore? Have You received your ordered product?
    http://www.accessoriesdirect.net/ --- $7 for $30 worth of Jew via savemore.com promo credit.

I order my $30 jewelry since 10/15/11 - I can not log back in to track + 1 888 number on their site is disconnected.

5. melloddie

melloddie New Member

:eek3: well, I ordered mines on 10/24th and checked out as guest so no login created. I just printed out my order receipt. I would give them another good week or so for my order. :fingersx:

6. Scubabobby

Scubabobby New Member

Has anyone got their jewelry from Accessories Direct or the Subway giftcards?

7. melloddie

melloddie New Member

nothing from Accessories Direct yet. I did get an email from them asking me for some info.so they can look up, but that was 9 days ago. I actually just send them an email follow up this morning, nada yet!!!:mad:

8. allpikes

allpikes New Member

I ordered the Subway deal Nov 2. I have emailed them 5 times and called 4. Finally reached them yesterday & he says it will be here next week. This will be my ONLY order with them. I have never had a problem with the other sites.

9. brighten27

brighten27 New Member

I received my Subway card last week.

10. ElleTee

ElleTee New Member

They have an "F" rating through BBB. I no longer buy anything from them in case they misuse my CC and personal info.