$10 off $20 Code or IP on Apparel & Accessories at Sears

helobuff

I tried that code the other day and said it was no good.. I had coats in my cart too.. so it was way over $20.. will try it again though.. a few things left I need to get.. also.. you can get free shipping with the shipvantage program there.. its free to sign up.. just cancel in 25 days or they charge you $80 for a year membership.. I joined it for the holidays (lots of sears shopping) :kekeke: and I have to tell you.. my stuff all of it shipped in two days! I think there is preferential treatment for shipping with the shipvantage program.. its about $7 a month thru the year with the program, but you can pay more than that on one order for shipping.. plus you dont have to wait long to get your stuff. I think its a good deal. You get free shipping from Sears and Kmart (no minimum purchase required for the free shipping anytime)

I sound like a commercial .. but it sure is great.. especially when you have a $10 off code!

UPDATE" Code INSTANT works on pants and shirts but not on hats scarves and glove sets (at least not the ones sold by sears but thru other sellers) I tried it.. it takes $10 off hubby pants though! and free shipping if you sign up for the shipvantage I mentioned earlier!!

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: