$10 Off $10 Famous Footwear >>ONLINE<<< Code

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Pam i Am, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

*I believe now they have this off "shoe purchases only"..glad I got socks with the other one!..LOL

Receive a Famous Footwear $10 off $10 Online Code with free shipping when you email jmach@famousfootwear.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 PM CST, 7/13/10.

Register to remove this ad
  3. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

Just placed an order.. dont forget 13% cashback --- shopathome

4. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

i forgot that part. still have never used ebates or shopathome. but i posted this deal in the other thread, and i think you had to like them on facebook first? don't remember what it said now.

5. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

did you place an order?

if anyone changes his/her mind, i can use another code.. :)

6. webhunting.info

it's not working and i am getting VERY tired.

7. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

are you buying shoes? maybe its only for shoes or maybe the site has crashed..:(

8. webhunting.info

okay this is really pissing me off! ah, i see now. i guess they aren't considering that these are SHOES. probably calling them slippers. shoot. they are the only ones i want!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  9. spacecasegirl

spacecasegirl New Member

Web are they the slippers at 9.99? If so they won't work i tried on a toddler sandal at 9.99 and it didn't work but did get some men's flip flops at 10.00 and it worked and didn't even charge tax! HTH!:wavey:

10. webhunting.info

no, they are $15 shoe/slippers. i finally put a pair of shoes in that i didn't want just to see what would happen. it did put the $10 credit. so i'm about to buy the $15 slippers anyway and i found another pair of real shoes that would be $5 after code. i'm a sucker for shoes!

11. spacecasegirl

spacecasegirl New Member

Cool :cool: i got flip flops that worked for the code, i had just spent 45 bucks on 9 pairs of shoes,1 shirt 1 razor and a fuze since target had 50% additional from the clearance price!:jump:

12. webhunting.info

you're rolling in shoes!!! :D

so who knows..(i know toph does), i forgot the difference between ebates and shopathome. ebates took away my $5 credit because i didn't use it in the thirty days. didn't know. but i have $5 still at shopathome. guess that comes back after you spend so much, which i haven't spent yet.

13. spacecasegirl

spacecasegirl New Member

Oh yes my mom looked at me and was like where are you going to put them all:rofl: I needed shoes so i got 4 for me 4 for my little guy 2 for gifts (are spiderman light ups at 2.50 :kekeke:)all the shoes were from 1.87 to 7.59 and i got some overage from the schick razor so even better :bigthumb:

14. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

Guess I missed out on this one :(

15. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

:confused:

16. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

ebates $5 credit is at first purchase..

17. Bubbles

Bubbles New Member

i got a code the other day, thank you for posting this.

18. hawkins43920

hawkins43920 pretty in pink

I sent for the code and never got the email so Im guessing I didnt get it, or are they sending them out after the 15th Im confused

19. webhunting.info

not sure which one you're asking about, but if you log into your account it should be there. i lost my $5.00 credit at ebates because i didn't realize it had to be used in 30 days. and i remember the difference now, shopathome credits you $5 but you don't get it until you have a $20 credit in there. then they send you a check. i think that's how it goes anyway!