$10 off $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Nov 20, 2010.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. Kristina

Kristina New Member

thanks

4. 3bears

3bears Active Member

5. haydudeitsme

haydudeitsme New Member

6. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

Thanks!! Now I just might have to go there today:)

7. Jadedmonkey

Jadedmonkey Active Member

thanks!!!

8. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

cool thing stocking stuffers !!!

9. luvcombatboots

luvcombatboots New Member

Thanks for this, if someone does use this please tell me if you had any trouble using it??

I try to use this coupon and I was put thru so much hassle it was unbelieveable...Im a military spouse and money is tight so I try to save as much money as possible especially during the Holidays for gifts.. I felt horrible when I left that hallmark it really should not care the gold crown name in my opinion.. Im curious what will happen to others with this coupon can someone else respond please thank you.

10. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member

..what..:confused:

11. luvcombatboots

luvcombatboots New Member

sorry my primary language is german learning english on a daily bases so bear with me please i was meaning to say carrried the hallmark gold crown name

12. merr

merr New Member

thanks

13. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member

Oh! it's ok, you actually typed it very well up until that :wavey:

If it was a Hallmark Gold Crown store, then they should have accepted it no problem. Or did you mean to say that it was just a normal hallmark store?

14. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

The coupon is only valid at Gold Crown stores, not at regular Hallmark stores.

15. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i never knew there was a difference???? :confused:

16. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Store locator link
    http://go.mappoint.net/Hallmark/PrxInput.aspx

I should have gone for the online coupon, there is no store by me.. check the store locator first.. if not go for the 25% off online instead.. once you print the coupon you cant go back and opt for the online offer.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  17. Chilidogbarb

Chilidogbarb Member

Has anyone been able to use the $10 dollar off coupon in the store without a hassle?

18. shannonlynn21

shannonlynn21 New Member

I used two last night with no hassles. The lady was super nice and even asked where I got the coupon so she could get one.

19. Kristina

Kristina New Member

:h5::kekeke:

20. Kristina

Kristina New Member

thanks, there are five by me within 15 miles. :h5:

21. Mandy83

Mandy83 New Member

I used it at the store in my town. before the guy had even scanned my purchases he picked up the coupon and was reading it so slowly. it was taking forever. then he asked his manager if my ornament was a red something..i forget which you couldnt purchase but it wasnt. then he had me initial the coupon and checked my license. lol. I guess I've been learning to laugh at these situations because it happens to me almost on a daily basis with coupons. but in the end i got to use it.