10,000 FREE Glasses From Coastal Contacts 12/17

Mandy83

Coastal Contacts is giving away 10,000 more free glasses.This time the promotion is not state specific, it is available for everyone! However, if you have gotten a free pair of glasses from Coastal Contacts before you will not be eligible to get another pair. This will take place 12/17 at 9am EST, you’ll need to “Like†them on Facebook and click the tab that says “Free For All†to get your free glasses code

link for Coastal Contacts on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CoastalContacts.com?v=app_10339498918

sunedaz77

Everyone pays shipping from $10-$15. PLUS: All lenS upgrades including progressives, coatings, transitions and tints with your free glasses will be 50% off. (UVcoating, scratch coat & ect = $$)

What does it include?
Your free pair of glasses will include the frame and standard 1.5 index lenses.

Can I order any pair of glasses on the site?
Certain frames are not eligible for the promotion. If you see a "Coupons not applicable" message on a pair of frames, then it is excluded from the promotion.

Can I order sunglasses?
The free promo is for our glasses selection only. However, if you would like to make a pair of prescription sunglasses, you can add a tint to your lenses and simply pay for the cost of the tinting, which is about $30.

Are there any other fees or costs?
Shipping and handling costs will be applied to your order. Typically, this will be about $10-15.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
Got my husband a pair this morning..YAY!!! His was like $38 though because of special lenses and I added a couple of protective things on his lenses (anti-reflective), but was FREE SHIPPING

sunedaz77

Woo Hoo!! Got my order in with progressive lens and coatings for $50. I selected the free slow shipping also (delivered 1/4). Their site I saved $80 & my eye doctor $220! Good Deal :run:

tigerlily2123

Got my glasses today came with a case, a lens cleaning cloth, a hard case and a bag for the glasses. The only thing I had to pay for was the shipping and insurance. Total was less than $18.

register to remove this ad: