1-800-Flowers free shipping on Valentine's collection ends 2/1

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Jan 13, 2010.

1. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

http://ww11.1800flowers.com/collect...alentine&bannerBeacon=true&conversionTag=true

Free Service charge applicable on select florist fulfilled gifts delivered within the United States. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 2/1/2010. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Free Shipping charge applicable on select gifts delivered via direct shipping by common carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) delivered within the continental United States only. Upgraded shipping options are available for an additional shipping charge. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 2/1/2010. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Free Shipping or No Service Charge offer is valid for use only on the products in this collection. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion codes.

Register to remove this ad
  3. spacecasegirl

spacecasegirl New Member

Thanks Web! I still have my 40 gc hope i can find something for it:jump:

4. webhunting.info

yeah i'm gathering a few of you are itching to spend your money there. and i missed that boat as usual, lol.

5. spacecasegirl

spacecasegirl New Member

I have one i had another but it went to my spam and i lost it:cry:

6. webhunting.info

20% off through sunday with code SWD2

7. quin208

quin208 New Member

8. webhunting.info

beautiful!!! i ordered yesterday that purple hobo i posted. i like purple too. :)

9. quin208

quin208 New Member

awesome!! purple rockssss :)

10. snazzyd

snazzyd White Rabbit

they all say promo code not accepted for this item... am i missing something? i dont really "do" 800flowers..

11. webhunting.info

oh poop. it could be that posted link won't combine with another code. i'm trying to go through a plain old 1-800 link and see if that changes things. it does say it doesn't combine. brb.

12. webhunting.info

13. webhunting.info

14. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

told hubby he could order me something from there with my rewards and he said go ahead order what you want. wth i wanted him to pick

15. snazzyd

snazzyd White Rabbit

hmmm... thanks web! i;m tryin to pick something for my grandma for valentine's day but im sooo back and forth when it comes to flowers. maybe ill just get her the plum one and call it a nite!

16. snazzyd

snazzyd White Rabbit

ohhh... guys just dont get it!

17. webhunting.info

not sure how much you're trying or not trying to spend...but you could also order $29 at fannie may with free shipping. or the plum sounds nice!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  18. snazzyd

snazzyd White Rabbit

yeah i got her the plum... was trying to use the fresh pass.. i only had 1 so under $40. hope she likes it!

19. webhunting.info

oh i'm sure she'll be thrilled!!! i would be. :D