1-800-Flowers $15 off $39.95 ends 4/26

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
Thanks!! I was trying to order my son something earlier for his birthday, but was having trouble. I just used this code and was able to get him this - http://ww12.1800flowers.com/product.do?skuCode=22291 for his birthday! After my savings passes, I paid 1.64! It would have been cheaper, but because I need it delivered in less than a week, they charged me $10 more shipping!

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
Eh, some are, some aren't. I got them a Spring tower for Easter. They are good, but sometimes the fruity flavored ones are a lil strong. Other than that, they are good! I just wouldn't pay normal price for em :kekeke:

CandyToo

Observant Member
That is a nice present. I hope he enjoys it. I still have some of those codes so I think I better figure out how to use them soon!

Alicialicious

Thank you!

I guess I had gotten this code in my email and not seen it! Thank you for sharing! I was able to order $52 worth of mothers day flowers for only $17! ;)

webhunting.info

i got one on the first round that i traded away. did anybody get them on the second round? i remember chris saying not, but that was awhile ago.

register to remove this ad: