1-800-Flowers $10 off $39.95 two days only

webhunting.info

http://ww11.1800flowers.com/

Save $10 on a minimum purchase of $39.95. Offer ends 5/02/2009.
See Terms of Offer for further details.

promo code MD395

if you pay through paypal you also get a $15 off savings pass for later and it also takes 15% off now.

†PayPal offer ends 5/10/09.

††You must pay with PayPal to receive your savings pass. Savings Pass will be delivered by email within 3 weeks. Savings pass is not for resale and has no cash value.

Last edited:

webhunting.info

Fannie May special:

**Starting May 1st until Sunday May 3rd receive a 30% discount when you purchase $39 or more in merchandise. Qualifying dollar amount does not include shipping, tax or discounted items. Discount will be applied to the total merchandise amount and is not applied to shipping, tax, discounted items or gift cards. To redeem promotional offer click on this email to order or enter key code 10416 in the promotional field online at www.fanniemay.com. Offer valid online at www.fanniemay.com. only and can not be combined with other offers or to existing orders; expires on May 3, 2009

webhunting.info

no problem! i used to be a big time on-line shopper but now it's all what's free. if you're looking for anything you don't see...i'm always happy to try and find it. here's another fannie may deal i forgot to post:

**Receive a free one pound Assorted Chocolate item number 93003 when you order $29 or more in merchandise. Qualifying amount does not include shipping and tax. Free one pound Assorted Chocolate will be sent to the billing address and is automatically added to the order. To redeem promotional offer click on this email to order or enter promotional code 10413 in the promotional field online at www.fanniemay.com. Offer valid online at www.fanniemay.com. only and can not be combined with other offers or to existing orders; offer expires on May 10, 2009.

MD MOMMY

I have a code for $10.00 off..it only works on certain items...no clue why but here it is CREG1. I used it today and I had to dig around for items it works on. It works on the $19.99 Gerber Daisey pot!

register to remove this ad: