1,000 Free Product Coupons Given Away Daily Through Kroger

shelker

comon! I hate when they set a time frame...Now i gotta bust my butt to the puter as soon as i walk in the door....:dunno:

sondra1616

how do u load your kroger card, mine keeps saying its invalid or should I just call customer service....i hate calling people!lol

douglasc727

how do u load your kroger card, mine keeps saying its invalid or should I just call customer service....i hate calling people!lol

i think its in the my account section.its been so long since i did mine i am not sure.and i agree.i hate all the automated BS when you have to call someone.option 1 should always be "speak to a human"

twin36a

It wouldnt let me get mine I tried for 10 mins kept getting me to log back in when I was logged in

getitfree

shelker

1000 isn't very many a day considering how many stores and shoppers are out there.They should be doing at least 10,000 a day.they would still be ahead of the game cause who can go into the grocery and only grab one item...?:dunno:

Robyn

todays item was a free 8 pack of bounty paper towels and i actually got it! This is the 3rd freebie i have gotten from kroger since they started. I got the bounty, free coffeemate and free pepsi max or sierra mist 2 liter. :)

shelker

todays item was a free 8 pack of bounty paper towels and i actually got it! This is the 3rd freebie i have gotten from kroger since they started. I got the bounty, free coffeemate and free pepsi max or sierra mist 2 liter. :)

wow Robyn..good for you.least someones sneaking in there...I'm at work Mon -Thurs so i keep missin out..ergh...:dunno:

Congrats i got this one to. i read some where I think we use coupons, your able to get the bigger package for free. I checked in my kroger account in the small print on the coupon it says 8 regular roll or larger. How big are the biggest pack I wonder. I went to kroger today and i bought the 12 giant roll and the entire 18.99 came off. woo woo, Im stocked up on paper towels for a while.

Last edited:

hoangvannt

good job Robyn. i have not get anything yet. I was busy and forgot hehe

register to remove this ad: