1,000 Free Product Coupons Given Away Daily Through Kroger

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by hoangvannt, Mar 1, 2011.

1. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

getitfree likes this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. Robyn

Robyn New Member

i got the free coffee mate today

4. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

Good. i did not get it but i will try tomorrow

5. shelker

shelker New Member

comon! I hate when they set a time frame...Now i gotta bust my butt to the puter as soon as i walk in the door....:dunno:

6. douglasc727

douglasc727 Member

WOw these went quick.i was right there at 3:00 and missed out

7. sondra1616

sondra1616 New Member

how do u load your kroger card, mine keeps saying its invalid or should I just call customer service....i hate calling people!lol

8. douglasc727

douglasc727 Member

i think its in the my account section.its been so long since i did mine i am not sure.and i agree.i hate all the automated BS when you have to call someone.option 1 should always be "speak to a human"

9. twin36a

twin36a Active Member

I know I have tried for the last 2 days and couldnt get it

10. Robyn

Robyn New Member

todays is free pepsi max or sierra mist 2 liter and its still live, i just got mine

11. twin36a

twin36a Active Member

It wouldnt let me get mine I tried for 10 mins kept getting me to log back in when I was logged in

12. Robyn

Robyn New Member

i was having problems on my phone doing it, so i had to set up the computer!

13. douglasc727

douglasc727 Member

i made it today...free totino's pizza rolls.now all i need is a cold draft beer to go with them

14. shelker

shelker New Member

too late for me at 1209pm.dern!

15. getitfree

getitfree New Member

I can't seem to access the site.. prob. too many people at the same time!

16. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Thanks for the post.. rep'ed ya.

17. shelker

shelker New Member

1000 isn't very many a day considering how many stores and shoppers are out there.They should be doing at least 10,000 a day.they would still be ahead of the game cause who can go into the grocery and only grab one item...?:dunno:

18. Robyn

Robyn New Member

todays item was a free 8 pack of bounty paper towels and i actually got it! This is the 3rd freebie i have gotten from kroger since they started. I got the bounty, free coffeemate and free pepsi max or sierra mist 2 liter. :)

19. shelker

shelker New Member

wow Robyn..good for you.least someones sneaking in there...I'm at work Mon -Thurs so i keep missin out..ergh...:dunno:

20. jonesforme2

jonesforme2 Member

Congrats i got this one to. i read some where I think we use coupons, your able to get the bigger package for free. I checked in my kroger account in the small print on the coupon it says 8 regular roll or larger. How big are the biggest pack I wonder. I went to kroger today and i bought the 12 giant roll and the entire 18.99 came off. woo woo, Im stocked up on paper towels for a while.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  21. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

good job Robyn. i have not get anything yet. I was busy and forgot hehe