Jergens Natural Glow Money Back Guarantee

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
If not completely satisfied, visit Jergens.com or call 1-888-505-4254 for a coupon for a free full-size Jergens® product and for more details. Original receipt dated between 1/15/09 and 6/15/09 required and your submittal must be postmarked no later than 30 days after date of purchase. Offer ends 7/15/09. One coupon per address. Valid in the U.S. only.

Sara

Puzzled Member
I like it too. I don't have time to lay out much in the summer, so it adds to the little bit of tan I do get.

Sara

Puzzled Member
I am so fair that without it would blind an airplane pilot.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me too. :rofl:

But when I DO lay out, I get super super dark. Back when I was younger and still lived at home, my brother came and picked me up from school. When I walked in the house, my mom was like, "where's Jesse and the girl he brought home?" I was like- huh? He just brought ME home.

She said- "oh, I didn't even know that was you! I thought it was a black girl getting out of the car!"

THAT'S how dark I can get!

tinkker_bell

I wished I could get that dark, thank goodness my hubby is fillipino so my kids will be able to get darker than I do. Heck they are naturally darker than I am.

Sara

Puzzled Member
I wished I could get that dark, thank goodness my hubby is fillipino so my kids will be able to get darker than I do. Heck they are naturally darker than I am.

One of the girls I used to work with was from Vietnam, and I was always so jealous of her skin tone and hair. She could be completely dressed down with no makeup on, but still look classy and exotic. When I'm tanless in the winter, I feel like like I look like a hairless cat. Pale, pissed off and a little cracked-out.

register to remove this ad: