Free bag of Riceworks chips

ZERO

Thanks Chris! I love using these. I got 4 bags in my pantry. Hah.
Now i can finally taste Parmesan & Sundried tomato.

ZERO

Yesterday i had 2 coupons and used them because it expiring that day, my Walmart legally can use this coupon. $2.66 a bag is really expensive. I wish they had Baked Cinammon. September 30 is a long time getting these stacked.

Last edited:

ZERO

Few days ago, CIC reported the coupon counterfeited. and i dont really believe that. It came from the survey from the riceworks site too.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
You know I took a look at that coupon on the CIC. The expiration date on that coupon has been changed to September 09. That is what is what makes this one fraudulent. The original one they put out had no expiration date, and after riceworks realized what they did they changed it to a Jan 31 expiration date (I BELIEVE, but not 100% sure). I can't remember the exact new expiration date they put on it but that date has come and gone.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, but the survey is still live. If they want to call it fraudulent maybe they should take the survey down. Until then I'll continue to host it

ZERO

you know whats weird about the Sept. 09 coupon that it scans $3.50 off at Walmart and it exceeds the regular amount, that is $2.66. The cashier took $2.66 off. I used it last week. I went to walmart today and never bothered using the coupon

webhunting.info

wish i could find the stuff here! just came back from walmart but i forgot to look. it hasn't been there yet. or albertson's. maybe soon....!

register to remove this ad: