Gevalia K-Cups (48 Ct.) + Free French Press (Free Gift) for $14.99 Shipped

laurelnev

That is the STRANGEST pairing I've ever seen! What use are k-cups in a french press? Seems to me a grinder and some dark roast coffee would go MUCH better. I mean, isn't the whole POINT of investing in a keurig so you don't have to fuss w/ contraptions like a french press to get a good cuppa joe?

I remember pre-internet days, we used to get a lot of nice coffee pots for subs that were extremely easy to cancel. Never did care for gevalia coffee that much, but then again, I'm a whole beaner type myself. That is until I win that elusive keurig in an internet contest. ;) I had my fav melita 4 cup pot (courtesy of gevalia) for over a decade until it finally gave out 6 months ago. That thing outlasted my marriage.

Now, if gevalia paired those k-cups with some type of machine that could actually brew them, I'd hop on that offer quicker than a Kardashsian hops in front of any camera. :D

givemeabreak

LMAO Laurel, I don't like coffee but it does smell SOOO good. I got my mom a Keurig for Christmas and she loves it. I am still using the Gevalia drip maker also, have both on my counter she makes a big pot of weekends.

register to remove this ad: