HP Touchpads $99 or $149!!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
You are bidding on an awful drawing of an HP Touchpad. I'm posting this because I see idiots bidding $300 on $99 tablets, and $850 on a $99 tablet running Android--so I figured maybe someone would be dumb enough to bid on my drawing. Hell, if this sells for over $800, I'll draw you another one with Android on it AT NO EXTRA COST!

Sure, I'll admit it: I want a Touchpad, but I'm not spending over $150 on one. Yeah, I hang out on Slick Deal's 1500+ page forum AS A GUEST looking to snag a deal--go ahead, hate me. But only AFTER bidding on this.

This was drawn on a regular sized sheet of white paper. The drawing is in BLUE pen!--my (and likely your) favorite color. This weighs less than an actual touchpad, is flexible, and is 1/1--you can sleep well at night knowing that you're different than the thousands of others who got a "real" touchpad. It can also be viewed as a drawing of a 16 or 32 gb one.

And finally, this touchpad drawing is of the rare WHITE one.

Shipping on this is free. It'll be shipped in a padded envelope.

RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Feel free to contact me with questions.

(I'm a broke college student. You aren't spending this money in vein. :D)
Posted with eBay for iPad

LMAO!!!

melloddie

...and he's up to at least over $2000+ in fees already. Now he's gone from a poor college student to a SUPER poor college student :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: