Garnier USA HerbaShine Color Creme Giveaway

carmen326

Garnier USA is doing a Facebook giveaway 3 times this month, they did not give specific dates but here is a post from 2 hours ago (5:42 PM CST).....

It's the Great HerbaShine Giveaway! This month we're randomly selecting 3 different days to give away free boxes of HerbaShine Color Creme. Keep a close eye on our status updates to be the first to know when they go live. For now, you can visit the tab to tell us what your haircolor says about you.

If you just want to bypass the giveaway and just want a $3 off coupon instead go here http://www.facebook.com/garnierusa?sk=app_171114496291854 and scroll to the bottom of page.

Last edited:

carmen326

Wow, that was quick. We're all out of free HerbaShine boxes, but we have a $3 coupon for those that didn't get the box in time. Don't forget to check back for Day 2 and Day 3 of the Great HerbaShine Giveaway.
~ 7:05PM CST
they are giving away 20,000 on both days

carmen326

They will be doing another giveaway sometime tomorrow...
Garnier USA
A little birdie told me that Day 2 of the Great HerbaShine Giveaway is happening tomorrow. Shhh...
~~posted about an hour ago (8/19/2011 @ 9:12 CST) via Garnier USA~~ ·
Good Luck:fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:
Also the coupons are mailed and received within a week (Got my coupon today:D)

carmen326

Last Chance to Grab a coupon for a free of Herbashine

Perhaps third time's a charm? Test your luck tomorrow on the last day of our Great HerbaShine Giveaway.
10 minutes ago (8/24/2011 @ 10:25PM CST) via Garnier USA ·

They did not give a specific time, But I'll try to keep you updated.:jump:

register to remove this ad: