$10 cvs egiftcard only $5

melloddie

guess it's so popular, page won't even load right now... I'll have to try later. Thx for the deal though, def.good bargain:bigthumb:

connect your Dealster account to your facebook and you get $1
go to profile and fill out your about me section and get $1

so you get $3 off which would make it a $10 CVS card for only $2
and for buying this first deal they will give you the rookie badge and you will get $5 in your account

hoangvannt

and for buying this first deal they will give you the rookie badge and you will get $5 in your account

Nice. Thanks

mattymatty26

it says you cant use dealster credits fr this, is that the same as the $1 rewards? not too happy about them wanting to access my info at any time and post things to my wall so im gonna have to miss out on the FB credit :(

melloddie

has anyone received the email with the unique URL for the voucher yet for this? The deal details states it's suppose to be sent in email next day after purchase, but I have yet to receive. Just wanted to ck if anyone else is having same issue :dunno:

aaemail

Have not received this yet. There is a note on this deal at Dealster.com that it is taking longer to issue these due to overwhelming response. Which is weird as they had so many to sell and sold them. So? :confused:

melloddie

Have not received this yet. There is a note on this deal at Dealster.com that it is taking longer to issue these due to overwhelming response. Which is weird as they had so many to sell and sold them. So? :confused:

ok just got the email whew! Thought this wasn't going to come through. So it took 2 days instead of the 1 as stated. Hope yours come soon as well. :D

SniggleKitten

The fine print in my voucher email stated :

The system was experiencing issues due to the overwhelming influx of traffic. Some of you were charged multiple times. Since this deal limitation is 1 per person, we’ve refunded any extra charges to your account.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Your Friends at Dealster

hoangvannt

my second one did not go through even they charged my crdit card already, so they give me $20 Dealster credit and refund my money. LOL
Here is the email that i got from them
Hi Hoang Van

You recently tried to take advantage of our CVS eGift Card promotion.

Due to the overwhelming response, our database went into maintenance mode early morning and unfortunately we did not capture your information. You were charged but the information was not stored by our system.

We dropped the ball and are extremely sorry. We have refunded ALL charges against your credit card. They should be reflected on your end within 24 - 48 hours depending on your card issuer.

To make it up to you, we would like to offer you a $20 credit to your Dealster account.

Again, we appreciate your business and understanding. We can’t believe the viral effect of this deal and were surely surprised by the influx of traffic.

We do appreciate your business.

Regards,
Your Friends at Dealster

register to remove this ad: