$19 for 10-15lbs of Organic Produce

savinggurl

referral code?

Hi Chris,

I'm signing up for Moolala and ordering the organic produce. They sent me the usual email to click on a link to verify my email address with Moolala. It goes to a form and says "You must then create your account to complete the process." The form asks for a Referral Code. I don't think I have to have a Referral Code to sign-up, but I wanted you to get credit for it. Is there a code I should put in?

Thanks,

Carol

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Chris,

I'm signing up for Moolala and ordering the organic produce. They sent me the usual email to click on a link to verify my email address with Moolala. It goes to a form and says "You must then create your account to complete the process." The form asks for a Referral Code. I don't think I have to have a Referral Code to sign-up, but I wanted you to get credit for it. Is there a code I should put in?

Thanks,

Carol

http://www.fstimes.moolala.com/deals -they just changed this offer today because it was so popular, now you wont be able to redeem it until june 10

soupbean73

The Finder
You have to request it from their site. Log into your moolala acct and it under your items you bought click on the produce one and it will give you instructions on how to redeem your voucher. Thanks for the reminder I just ordered mine for July 19th.

register to remove this ad: