Artscow 3 photo cosmetic bags $8 shipped

webhunting.info

hip2save:

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/cosmetic-bags

Artscow is once again offering up this sweet deal! Currently, you can snag 3 medium-sized photo cosmetic bags for just $8 total and shipping is completely FREE! Just head on over here and start creating your cosmetic bags. At checkout enter code IWD38BAGS and your total will drop to just $8 with FREE shipping! This coupon code is valid to use thru 4/1/11. Please note you can choose any medium-sized cosmetic bag and they can be individually designed. There is also NO quantity limit, so make sure to set the quantity to the total number of bags you would like to purchase (example– if you want to order 6 bags, set the quantity to 6).

*Consider making some cute cosmetic bags for Mother’s Day gifts or Bridesmaid gifts…fill them with perfume samples, nail polish etc and you have an inexpensive but fun gift!

Last edited:

mimay

I can't wait to get it. It took me a bit of time, but I finally finished making 3 of them... and it's a grand total of $8! Yeah! Thank you!!!

I ordered from Artscow and it said it was shipped 3-1-11. I am still waiting. It is shipped from Hong Kong so make sure you aren't in a hurry for it. Hopefully it is worth it!

Kamaree

Every Artscow item I have gotten was great picture quality! Takes quite awhile for you to get the item, but it is worth it. :)

Haven't bought their cosmetic bags yet. I kinda need some, so I may jump on this deal. Thanks, Web!

mimay

Has anyone ordered a photobook from them? Was the quality good? Thanks for any feedback. they gave me a bunch of coupons for signing up, but I have to look at the shipping costs too.

mimay

I am still waiting for my cosmetic bags...you're not kidding when you said that it takes a LONG time to receive them. Are they mailing them from Hong Kong by SHIP??? hm.... I'm just so eager.:noes:

auntcrystal77

I am still waiting for my cosmetic bags...you're not kidding when you said that it takes a LONG time to receive them. Are they mailing them from Hong Kong by SHIP??? hm.... I'm just so eager.:noes:

my orders usually come close to 2 months later but ive always been happy with my orders

southernladyliz

Has anyone ordered a photobook from them? Was the quality good? Thanks for any feedback. they gave me a bunch of coupons for signing up, but I have to look at the shipping costs too.

I have ordered a photobook from them( they sent me a few free product coupons) and it turned out awesome...great quality!

mimay

I received my 3 medium size cosmetics bag today and LOVE them! The clarity of the photos on them were not perfect, but as they are printed on plastic/fabric like material, it's still good. For the price I paid for 3 custom made ones and shipping, it was really a good deal! I made one for my kid with pictures we took at M&M World. She now has a personalized (with her picture) M&M pencil bag and loves it!:bowrofl::v:

register to remove this ad: