Amazon Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker ONLY $37

Linda

It’s Back HOT Amazon: Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker ONLY $37 (Normally $90)

I just ordered this..can't wait to get it!!

If you have been in the market for a nice quality Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Sorbet Maker, then you might want to check out this deal on Amazon right now!
You can grab the Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker for only $37.10 Shipped FREE. This machine sells for $90.00 normally and it has received a 4.5 star rating (out of 100 reviews) so this is a great price for a good quality model!
Amazon’s prices change frequently, so this deal can change at any time!

Reactions: Kay

gato

Thanks for posting. I ordered one as well. Even though we are having another stupid snow storm I can't wait to try it.

Kay

Worker Bee
I was waiting for this to come back. Anybody already have one of these --- and how do you like it?

Linda

The ratings are posted right below it..it got great ratings so I bought it!

And Gato..I'm so sick of this snow....we had a dusting this morning thank god that's all we had! Good luck with your storm and hope you don't get much!

Kay

Worker Bee
The ratings are posted right below it..it got great ratings so I bought it!

And Gato..I'm so sick of this snow....we had a dusting this morning thank god that's all we had! Good luck with your storm and hope you don't get much!

I got it. I was just wondering if any peeps here had one. The ratings are pretty amazing! Even the less than 5 stars ones are good. :bigthumb:

Linda

Yay..Oh Ok I read wrong....I can't wait to get it..we should all have an ice cream party lol!!

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
oooooh I SO want to order it!!!!! I have been wanting one...but trying to save as much as possible for coming spring break trip to IN to see daughter! SIGH.....If I didn't think Bruce would bitch about it I would....

harleybella

i bought one!! Thanks for posting this!! i needed an ice cream maker to make my protein icecream after surgery!

gato

I got this yesterday and made some vanilla ice cream with it today and it tasted great. Was super easy to make and clean up was easy as well.

register to remove this ad: