Free $30 CaliforniaTeaHouse.com GC

Suellen

The Church Lady
Hmm says get $10 credit for referring friends. You get the credit when they buy something. I'll pass.

Pam i Am

i chose Lemon Meringue Pie and Almond Butter...i am more of a coffee person, but this sounds interesting :) :yum:

Suellen

The Church Lady
totally sucks! I got an email yesterday that they claim that I got in on the deal after it had sold out.Which is not true. They took away the GC and credited my account. :(

Pam i Am

totally sucks! I got an email yesterday that they claim that I got in on the deal after it had sold out.Which is not true. They took away the GC and credited my account. :(

i agree!...they will not be able to compete with groupon if they can't complete orders properly! how could anyone "get in after the deal was over" unless buy with me is incompetent!!!!

zafflower

i agree!...they will not be able to compete with groupon if they can't complete orders properly! how could anyone "get in after the deal was over" unless buy with me is incompetent!!!!

I think they didn't anticipate the amount of orders AND the fact that the majority, if not all of them, would be getting it for free. They were going to be losing a lot of money. But they should've thought this through.

Pam i Am

we have gotten many deals like this before, the credit is provided by the "groupon-ish" company is given to gain new customers..they budget the credits for that purpose....the tea company had a special, they got paid in full the amount they requested from the BuyWithMe credit (which we were able to use on ANY offer)....someone made a major error by taking more orders than they had intended...and that doesn't make a company look very positive

register to remove this ad: