possible $5 free credit on nomorerack account

Pam i Am

If you signed up with No More Rack before Christmas, you may want to check your account credits. I just checked mine and there was a $5 Happy Holiday credit on 12/24!

MarleesMommy

yay I got it too! Do you think it is $5 off some amount, or just $5? I never used the first one because it was 10 off 20.

afan

yay I got it too! Do you think it is $5 off some amount, or just $5? I never used the first one because it was 10 off 20.

That's why I never used mine either. Plus there are so few things to choose from each day. My $10 credit is already gone, I wonder how long this one will last.

Pam i Am

That's why I never used mine either. Plus there are so few things to choose from each day. My $10 credit is already gone, I wonder how long this one will last.

it doesn't say..i used my $10 credit right away last time,,,,they actually had some $5 items today before i knew about my credit being in there,,,gotta jump on that stuff as soon as the new items go live though since the good stuff sells out within minutes

afan

it doesn't say..i used my $10 credit right away last time,,,,they actually had some $5 items today before i knew about my credit being in there,,,gotta jump on that stuff as soon as the new items go live though since the good stuff sells out within minutes

My problem is I go to lunch at noon so I'm never at my desk, either heating my lunch or out of the building. Even the day when I saw it at 12:30 the one thing I would have bought using more than the credit was already gone. Oh well.

Pam i Am

My problem is I go to lunch at noon so I'm never at my desk, either heating my lunch or out of the building. Even the day when I saw it at 12:30 the one thing I would have bought using more than the credit was already gone. Oh well.

yes..it is hard to get in on their deals ...i tried many..only got through on one

register to remove this ad: