Groupon: $25 voucher for $10 to Coffee Warehouse - FREE shipping

lauradman

Still have Groupon credits? This is a GREAT deal for coffee, you can get K-Cups, regular ground coffee, hot chocolate etc. for good prices at Coffee Warehouse.

http://www.groupon.com/detroit/

Side deal in Detroit Groupon today is a $25 voucher for $10, shipping is FREE. You could get two 24-boxes of K-Cups with this, or lots of coffee too! :)

krissyg89

They are GREAT!! I already had this Groupon from earlier. My order arrived within a matter of a couple days after I placed my order!

Although they kinda suck at responding to emails. I had a problem with my Groupon, and when I emailed them about it they never responded. I emailed someone at Groupon, though, and they were able to fix it right away.

lauradman

I guess Groupon had a typo in their original posting. It is not that shipping is INCLUDED but that you can use the groupon for shipping. :/ Not quite as good of a deal. But still not bad.

krissyg89

I personally don't mind about the shipping. My last Groupon I bought with credits. I bought this Groupon with credits. Everything will be free for me!

I don't even know what k-cups are... but with my last Groupon for them I bought a 50pk case of Swiss Miss. I'll be doing it again ^_^

register to remove this ad: