$20 off Live Nation Store = Free Music Downloads

sunedaz77

use code zildjian20 at checkout!

http://www.store.livenation.com/Dept.aspx?cp=13281_25623

Live Nation Store - Get music merchandise from Live Nation

All sorts of things from various artists including music downloads
They have some current Country music for download.

If you use the code on merchandise then you have to pay shipping , but if you go to Hot downloads and buy digital music, it is all free

Standard(7-10 business days) - No guaranteed for Holiday Delivery! $7.16
Standard expedited (5-7 business days) $15.45
Two-day express Get it on 12/22/2010! $15.45
One-day express Get it on 12/21/2010! $18.80

Does ask for a credit card number but I just saved order showing $0 due

Zildjian Concert Cash: Save up to $20 on your order in the Live Nation Store. The Code is a “one time use only” promotional code good towards $20 off select merchandise sold at the Live Nation Store. Code must be redeemed by 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2010. Offer does not discount shipping fees or purchases of gift certificates/cards.

EXPIRED!!

Last edited:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
will the credit expire? thanks

update: looks like it's a coupon code to be applied at checkout :confused:

Last edited:

Mishie

Friendly Member
Thanks for this! If you have more than one email, you can use this code multiple times. It is apparently one time use for each email. :jump:

Mishie

Friendly Member
Here's a tip: If you want to download a CD from them that costs more than $20, choose to download it by single tracks instead of the whole CD, then use two accounts to download them all. For example, I wanted the George Strait Chronicles that costs $27.99. So I downloaded some of the tracks on one account and the rest on another. The downloader automatically put them all in one folder, so the final product was the complete CD for free! :cool:

nitadawn

I could not find a way to avoid the 6.81 shipping charge, but got myself 2 pairs of B52 booty shorts for free, so I am happy bout that!:xmas:

mattymatty26

thank you so much, although i did spend HOURS and gave myself a headache trying to find albums i actually wanted, i cant complain when they only cost me 97 cents! wooohoo! :D

register to remove this ad: