Lowe's Gift-A-Thon Facebook 90% off Event 12/17-12/19

sunedaz77

Hi Lowe's fans,

Here's how our new coupon codes will work:

1.We will post valid products periodically throughout the weekend that are part of the promotional event.

2.When we post the products, we will provide a link to an email sign-up page.

3.When you click the link for the email sign-up page, you will be sent to a page where you can enter your email address for an opportunity to receive a promotional code for a discount on that item.

4.You must enter your email address for EACH product promotion we offer on the Facebook wall.

MORE INFO:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=162972373733901

imjustagirl

Can't they just make it like a Holiday Master Card Overwhelming Offers?
Seem so complicated. Free Stuff Time spoils me. ( Thanks Chris)

rissasweetay

I'm going to participate again this time but only cause they sent me that great $10 off coupon even though I didn't win anything.

afan

I just wish they'd let us know which deals when. I'm sure I'll miss out on the mixer again because I'm not home all weekend. I really want one.

mattymatty26

I just wish they'd let us know which deals when. I'm sure I'll miss out on the mixer again because I'm not home all weekend. I really want one.

man, even if you were home and DID know what time, the chances of getting it for 90% off are astronomically slim :( i tried just about every product last time AS SOON AS it went live and got nothing. their fan base is almost 400K now, compared to 150K-ish last time....i bit the bullet and just bought a mixer off amazon lol

afan

man, even if you were home and DID know what time, the chances of getting it for 90% off are astronomically slim :( i tried just about every product last time AS SOON AS it went live and got nothing. their fan base is almost 400K now, compared to 150K-ish last time....i bit the bullet and just bought a mixer off amazon lol

There's always hope though. With the amount of money I've spent at Lowes and the amount I will spend adding on to my bathroom this spring, they should just toss it in to one of my purchases :)

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
I tried this last time & waited & waited then the site was down forever :uh:then when it was up all of them were gone! So I think I will pass this up

maggie6872

There's always hope though. With the amount of money I've spent at Lowes and the amount I will spend adding on to my bathroom this spring, they should just toss it in to one of my purchases :)

I hope you are always using a 10% off moving coupon !

afan

I hope you are always using a 10% off moving coupon !

I'm not. I had a lowe's card that I used for the free interest. I do sometimes use the coupons they send in the racing magazine or in their home decor thing. I should see about getting one of those for the next big purchase.

Are the moving packs in the post office to grab or do I have to ask for one?

maggie6872

I'm not. I had a lowe's card that I used for the free interest. I do sometimes use the coupons they send in the racing magazine or in their home decor thing. I should see about getting one of those for the next big purchase.

Are the moving packs in the post office to grab or do I have to ask for one?

PM'ing you!

register to remove this ad: