$35-Mikasa Ripple Punch Bowl with Ladle and 6 Punch Cups

lauradman

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but you have a blog can you just post your deals on your blog and build up your blog base??

I have a deals blog too and while I post a couple things here and there your posts are kind of annoying to me as you are using your affiliate links constantly here.

If people want to see all these deals they could go to your blog?

jackie221

Sunshine Member
I love having everything HERE! I bet Admin will have them move it if they don't like it here on their website.

webhunting.info

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but you have a blog can you just post your deals on your blog and build up your blog base??

I have a deals blog too and while I post a couple things here and there your posts are kind of annoying to me as you are using your affiliate links constantly here.

If people want to see all these deals they could go to your blog?

i initially thought that some of them were affiliate links but chris says they aren't. if you pull up deals through your email it does sometimes say "affiliate" in the link.

This is in response to lauradman comment
Clearly from your statement to me you are being rude telling me you don't like my post and how annoying they are to you. If you don't like them don't look at them and mind your business and don't tell me i should to post my deals on my blog and not at this forum! I feel like i'm in high school. I mind my business and whatever people want to do they can do as they please. i would never comment on what anyone else is doing on any forum or blog. i love finding great deals and helping people save money,because times are tough for me and lots of other people that i know.

lauradman

This is in response to lauradman comment
Clearly from your statement to me you are being rude telling me you don't like my post and how annoying they are to you. If you don't like them don't look at them and mind your business and don't tell me i should to post my deals on my blog and not at this forum! I feel like i'm in high school. I mind my business and whatever people want to do they can do as they please. i would never comment on what anyone else is doing on any forum or blog. i love finding great deals and helping people save money,because times are tough for me and lots of other people that i know.

Honestly, my post was very civilized. You don't address the point of the affiliate links. Are you putting your affiliate links on this board?

Lindsey

I do believe Web has addressed the affiliate link-she checked with chris about this and he explained so for the time being I would say every is on the up and up with this.

lauradman

I do believe Web has addressed the affiliate link-she checked with chris about this and he explained so for the time being I would say every is on the up and up with this.

I've pm'ed Chris to ask about it. As 95% of her posts do have affiliate links and most are with the same id number. Which is why I was asking.

i just want to tell everyone who read this section of the forum that i didn't know i couldn't use affiliate links. I wasn't sneaking them in, i didn't know that no referral was meant as no affiliate links. i asked chris about it and he explained to me no affilate links allowed.I will still post but not with my affiliate links. i really like this forum, its very organized and easy to understand. i may not post as often as before, but you will still see me around. You can come to my blogspot, i update it everyday. well mostly at night, i was staying up late at night to also post here. i try to do what i can when my baby is sleeping.i love great deals and saving money. I also really love to share them with anyone and everyone. www.dealshoppingmama.blogspot.com

register to remove this ad: