Free Office Depot $30 Gift Card

Ladysteeler

I got it to take email address and filled out form then it said something went wrong. Tried several times after that and never got pass email address.

Tried dh at 12:19 and he got in for the first 300 after I tried myself.

Last edited:

Amoeba

Just kidding. I did get a confirmation Email @ 12:02...
I hope I was quick enough. Good luck everyone else

thj0011

Resident Superhero
I guess we'll wait and see. It's always fun to see if you can get lucky on these ones where you have to be super fast.

deejo123

i got all the way thru registration then "something went wrong please try again" msg like others did but i still havent received a conformation email so dont think i got it.. it did jus let me play the game tho & said i wasnt a instant winner.. oh well..

MM81

Ugh...there are people on their FB page saying they got 2 or even 5 Gift cards ! People like that drive me nuts !

Tayken

did it with mine and the fiancees info and it did go through, It looks like it had issues with my addy go figure but it said we both got cards :D

MM81

I redid it to but only got those 3 cubes and had to pick one , and of course , i didn't win.:-(

CARAMEL42

I was on their website at 12:01, and I got the "something went wrong" message. When back a few mins. ago and signed up again with a different email addy and it said I am one of the first 300. Go figure:uh:

Ladysteeler

Has anyone that won gotten confirmation email yet. I did not win and got confirmation for registering. Dh won and he has not gotten confirmation email yet?

register to remove this ad: