Free Nivea Men's body wash with coupon (Walgreens)

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Ohh nice! I've got 2 prints, but I don't know if I'll get by a walgreens this week. I think the price at Walmart is really close to $3.00??, might be a tad under or over. Have to get lucky to find a cashier who knows how to price adjust, or just pushes them through if under $3.00.

thj0011

Resident Superhero
I think it's ymmv because I went to three WAGS here in the Houston area and they all rang up regular price.

sediation

the wouldnt let me use the $3/1 coupon because the manager said, 'it would be unethical.' his reasoning is that walgreens would be refunded $3 for something they were charging for $2.50, making a .50 cent profit.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
the wouldnt let me use the $3/1 coupon because the manager said, 'it would be unethical.' his reasoning is that walgreens would be refunded $3 for something they were charging for $2.50, making a .50 cent profit.

:bowrofl::bowrofl: thats ridiculous

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member

I had a manager lay the unethical talk on me once before as well, although this was some time before their new coupon policy came out. It is Walgreen policy now to adjust the coupon to match the price of the item. Make a copy and bring it with you. If he feels bad about it he shouldn't, all they have to do is write the "new price" on the coupon.

lauradman

LOL. Their own coupon policy states that they "lower the coupon value" to the cost of the item... I love it when employees don't know their own company's coupon policies. I had a similar problem at walmart today...

toniasdeals

they are supposed to adjust the coupon return to $2.50. that's rediculous! I once had to show a store manager how to process coupon...I don
t work there!!
I had a manager lay the unethical talk on me once before as well, although this was some time before their new coupon policy came out. It is Walgreen policy now to adjust the coupon to match the price of the item. Make a copy and bring it with you. If he feels bad about it he shouldn't, all they have to do is write the "new price" on the coupon.

toniasdeals

QUESTION I have tried to print coupons from this page on two different computers on two different days, for coupons I have never tried to print and am told I have already printed the allowed amount of this coupon. Now I know I say that I eat, drink and sleep saving money but I don't think I have been printing coupons in my sleep...any suggestions??

register to remove this ad: