HOT!* Eversave Magazine Deal: 1 Year Subscription to All You Magazine as low as $7!

Linda

HOT!* Eversave Magazine Deal: 1 Year Subscription to All You Magazine as low as $7!

If you’ve been wanting to snag a subscription to All You magazine or maybe even snag an additional subscription, then I definitely have the deal for you!
AND for all you new readers that may not know what All You magazine is…

All You magazine can be found exclusively at Walmart or by subscription only. All You is filled with money saving tips, recipes, and my favorite part— lots of great manufacturer’s coupons… some of these coupons are even higher value than the ones you’ll find online or in the newspaper!

Now onto the deal…
Currently, Eversave.com, a daily deal site, is offering up $26 worth of magazine subscriptions from Blue Dolphin for ONLY $12! Plus, if you’re new to Eversave, you’ll receive a $5 credit which you can use towards this purchase making your final cost just $7 for $26 worth of magazine subscriptions!

Offer Details: Voucher Expires: Sep 30, 2011. Coupon Code available 2 days after purchase at 12:00:pM EST. May buy up to 5 Saves for family, friends, gifts or repeat purchases. Use one coupon code per purchase. Free shipping is included.

Here’s what you need to do to snag this great deal…
* Click here and sign up with Eversave
* Click on the “Buy Now†button
* Enter your contact and billing information
* Eversave will email you a link for a voucher that has a unique 13-digit code that you can use when you checkout at BlueDolphin-Magazines.com starting 2 days after your purchase.

So wait 2 days and then head to BlueDolphin-Magazines.com where you’ll be able to score a 1 year subscription to All You magazine + More! You see, a 1 year subscription to All You magazine is just $19.99, so you’ll be able to score an All You subscription AND you’ll have $6 left to go towards another magazine subscription (you could snag a subscription to Good Housekeeping magazine)! Plus, remember that all you will have spent out of pocket (if you’re new to Eversave) is just $7!! Now that is one awesome price for a 1 year subscription to All You magazine… I think that’s actually the best price that I have ever seen!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hurry and snatch up this deal while it’s available!

toniasdeals

THANKS! I had seen this special but didn't know about the $5 new member rewards! You just made my Dad's Christmas present alot cheaper for me!!

toniasdeals

Only 1 hour or so left, I was able to refer my sister and now have a $20 credit, this seems like a nice site, I like groupon but I'm not very impressed with their referral program.

helobuff

I got my coupon code today.. logged in to eversave and got my code.. went to blue-dolphin magazines.. put all you magazine in my cart and checked out! Still have $6.03 credit on my account too.. Great.. paid only $7 for all you for a year! Love this! Wish I had bought more of these! Its expired now.. I couldnt get anymore but what a great dal this was!! WooHoo! :jump:

toniasdeals

thanks!! I tried to order today but it wouldn't take my code, I'm having problems with my browser+a HUGE headache so it's probably the user not the site! LOL

helobuff

thanks!! I tried to order today but it wouldn't take my code, I'm having problems with my browser+a HUGE headache so it's probably the user not the site! LOL

You tried to order from where? Eversave or Blue Dolphin? Eversave is over.. deal is done.. but if you got in on the deal.. then at blue dolphin all you do is put the items you want in your cart.. before you checkout.. you put your code you got at eversave into where it says.. do you have a code? And then hit apply.. :bigthumb: Hope that helps you out.

imenchanted2

It wouldn"t take my code either. I'm going to contact them tomorrow (eversave) could be a glitch or I might be doing something wrong.

toniasdeals

You tried to order from where? Eversave or Blue Dolphin? Eversave is over.. deal is done.. but if you got in on the deal.. then at blue dolphin all you do is put the items you want in your cart.. before you checkout.. you put your code you got at eversave into where it says.. do you have a code? And then hit apply.. :bigthumb: Hope that helps you out.

Sorry, yeah Blue dolphin. I did that, but it jumped from me entering the code straight to credit card info, then a confirmation of order for full price. I cancelled my order and emailed cust. serv.(no phone # listed on site) because it was for a gift and never even got an option for a different shipping address. I have had problems with other sites today too so it might be my computer acting up. I'll try again when I hear from their CS. thanks!

imenchanted2

I will be quite annooyed if it doesn't work because I convinvced my "scam paranoid" sister to buy one!:eek3:
Well, good news! I was doing something wrong. I didn't hit the button to activate the code. How dumb.......:uh: My code went through. I have my all you subscription coming. Hope yours goes through.

toniasdeals

me too :uh:

Good to know I'm not the only brain fart sufferer!

I got my orders covered and ended up getting Cosmo for one of my girls instead of my ALL YOU oh wellmaybe next ti:)me

webhunting.info

just a head's up. i didn't even try to redeem this until today. they have NO sub to All You listed. i emailed them asking if this is temporary or permanent. the Good Housekeeping that was $6 at the time of this post is now $7.97. not good. so this deal was running around the blog today again. not sure if anybody is saying that sub is available now or not.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i emailed them about not having People magazine. I guess they sold out on All You..

Their reply was to check their inventory from time to time. Lame.

webhunting.info

i emailed them about not having People magazine. I guess they sold out on All You..

Their reply was to check their inventory from time to time. Lame.

thanks toph. well i guess the good news is that code doesn't expire for a long time. i was thinking end of december but when i checked a bit ago, it was a date way out.

helobuff

The new code for mags is only good for three months..
the ones we got on the original deal are good for one year.. so we have time to find a mag for the remaining money on ours. :xmasgrin:

register to remove this ad: