Piperlime Free $25.00 Gc With Any Purchase TODAY ONLY

Linda

Piperlime Birthday Celebration: Free $25 Gift Certificate with ANY Purchase TODAY ONLY

In honor of Piperlime’s birthday, place an order on Piperlime.com today only and you’ll snag a $25 gift certificate towards your next Piperlime purchase! Plus, 1 in every 100 customers will snag a $100 gift certificate! This offer is ONLY valid through today, October 26th, at 11:59PM PST; limit 1 gift certificate per customer. Also keep in mind that the birthday gift certificate will not be offered with the purchase of final sale products and/or gift cards.

Consider purchasing the Lucky Brand Viscose Scarf on sale for $19.99 (regularly $39.50). Add this scarf to your cart and head to checkout. Select FREE standard shipping; your cart should look like the picture below.
Picture-313.png

Enter your billing address and payment information and then enter the promo code TREAT4U to save an additional 10% off your purchase. That means you’ll snag the Lucky Brand Scarf for only $17.99 + FREE shipping + a $25 Piperlime gift certificate (or maybe even a $100 gift certificate if you’re extra lucky)!!
icon_biggrin.gif

** And to sweeten this deal even further, be sure to go through Shop At Home. You’ll snag 12% cash back from your Piperlime purchases…just login or register and then click through the link to make your purchases!

imenchanted2

ty for posting this, I got a nice scarf. But the code TREAT4U didn't work for me. I paid 20.99 with tax. Not bad with the free 25.00 gift card.

register to remove this ad: