Amazon’s amazing diaper deal!

Linda

Amazon’s amazing diaper deal is live again!

Here’s how to work your MoJo:
♦ Head to Amazon.com and join the Amazon Moms Club (anyone who takes care of little ones can join – this will save you an additional 15% on Subscribe and Save for 30%)

♦ Choose the diapers you want from the selection. The Huggies Snug & Dry boxes are 30% off right now!

♦ Choose the Subscribe and Save option on the top right hand side of the page – this will save you an additional 30% and get you free shipping. You can cancel anytime.

♦ Plus, if you have the November issue of Parents Magazine, you will find a Free Amazon coupon code for 20% off! Combine this code with the 30% saved above!

If you buy the Huggies Snug & Dry size 4, do the steps above, you will only pay $15.11 shipped!! That’s 10¢ per diaper!

canbg1

If anyone has a code from the magazine and isn't going to use it, I really need one.
Thanks!
Crissy

VWBugGirl

I have an Amazon Parents code that I'm not using .... YTZB-VDF7W7-YXBZU8 ..... it is a one time use code. Enjoy!

Linda

FYI You can buy the codes from ebay for about 2 bucks or so. They will email you the code after you pay. It's probably cheaper than the damn magazine if you bought it in the store!!

freebielvr

i havent rec'vd the Nov. issue yet, so if anyone has a code they are not using please PM it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

register to remove this ad: