Order Dr. Murad’s New Anti-Aging Bestseller and Receive Up to $200 in FREE PRODUCTS!

washlicn

Picture-77.png

from onefrugalchick.com

I have what seems to be the deal if the century lol :) But we shall see….

Currently Good Housekeeping Magazine has teamed up with Murad and when you order Dr. Murad’s new Anti-Aging Bestseller The Water Secret you will receive up to $200 in FREE PRODUCTS!

From their site:

Order Dr. Murad’s New Anti-Aging Bestseller and Receive Up to $200 in FREE PRODUCTS!

In celebration of The Water Secret‘s bestselling status, we’re giving away a secret gift bag filled with up to $200 in Murad favorites — including select full-size products — with every book purchase!

To receive your FREE product bag, simply order The Water Secret from any major online book retailer, including Amazon.com where The Water Secret is ONLY $11.07 and you can get free shipping with Amazon Prime by signing up free HERE. Don’t forget if you have $5 Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks now would be a great time to use them! If you aren’t currently a member of Swagbucks I highly suggest signing up.

Then, simply forward your order confirmation email to [B]TheWaterSecretGift@murad.com[/B]. That’s all there is to it! The retailer will send you your copy of the book and we’ll ship your FREE product gift bag directly to your door.

CLICK HERE for more details.

I just ordered a copy and then forwarded the email from Amazon, I got an automated response saying:

We have received your email and will be following up with you shortly. Please allow up to 2 business days.

Sincerely,

The Murad Team

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Thank you for ordering Dr. Murad’s new book. We have received your order confirmation email and will be sending out your secret give bag of Murad products soon. (Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery).

Thank you again for ordering The Water Secret!

Sincerely,

The Murad Team

libellula

Certified Screwball
Yay, toph! Thanks for posting the pic.

The lip balm :)drool:ooOooOoooo, aaaAaaAaaaahhhhh:drool:) was a nice little surprise. Me likey.

Lindsey

i think I am going to-I have some amazon codes and the book seems like it could be helpful and the extra stuff with it is nice.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
0.25 oz Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector SPF15 $~8.50 - half of full size
0.125 oz Daily Eye Lift - Professionals product $??
0.125 oz Immuno-Skin Age Inhibitor - Professionals product $??
1.7 oz Oil-Free Sunblock SPF30 $31 -FULL SIZE
0.8 oz Firm and Tone Serum $~9.13 - deluxe sample
1.7 oz Skin Perfecting Lotion $33 -FULL SIZE
1.0 oz Sleep Reform serum $97 -FULL SIZE

reference: murad.com

register to remove this ad: