The Limited: $10 in FREE “Fashion Cash†$0.54 Hair Clips

Linda

The Limited: $10 in FREE “Fashion Cash” = $0.54 Hair Clips (Again!)

The Limited is once again offering up $10 in FREE “Fashion Cash” thru Sunday, October 17th! All you need to do is mention the promotion to an associate and they’ll give you the $10 in “Fashion Cash” to spend in-store. The bad news is that you cannot use the $10 “Fashion Cash” on sale items. …AND let’s just say the regular priced items are definitely on the expensive side.

Last time they had this “Fashion Cash” promotion available, I headed to The Limited and searched throughout the store for quite some time and could not find anything at or close to $10. I looked at jewelry, belts, tank tops, shirts and almost everything was above $20 (accept for sale items– which can’t be combined with the $10 “Fashion cash”). Finally, as I was about to give up, I came upon some hair accessories. I found the adorable hair clips (pictured above) regularly priced at $10.50, so ONLY $0.54 (which includes $0.04 tax) after the $10 Fashion Cash! Not bad! Now, who in the world would actually pay $10.50 for those hair clips… ummm, I’m not quite sure. BUT for $0.54… I think they’re worth it!
icon_smile.gif

Linda

Ohh I'm glad you asked I looked into it more and found out you can! I hope it works..I'm gonna try it too.

Prefer to shop online? Use promo code FASHCASH at checkout!
To maximize this deal – Go through Shopathome to get 5% cash back or Ebates for 2.5% cash back…If you are new to Shopathome, you will receive a $5 bonus. Once you signed up for your FREE account, just search The Limited and Shopathome will redirect you to the website and magically store your info, so you will receive cash back!

rockoranges

Ohh I'm glad you asked I looked into it more and found out you can! I hope it works..I'm gonna try it too.

Prefer to shop online? Use promo code FASHCASH at checkout!
To maximize this deal – Go through Shopathome to get 5% cash back or Ebates for 2.5% cash back…If you are new to Shopathome, you will receive a $5 bonus. Once you signed up for your FREE account, just search The Limited and Shopathome will redirect you to the website and magically store your info, so you will receive cash back!

It works on sale items online! YAY! :wiggle:

register to remove this ad: