Free Mizani D'Tangle Leave-In Milk -first 500

itsreallyme

Daughter and I each ordered one and of course let it slip the mind. When it came, she got so excited for the big box. After reading who it was from, she thought perhaps she won something and that it must be a full box of various makeup products. I cracked up watching her tear out all the stuffing looking for anything else. She did make a good point though. The box said it contained 2 items, but alas there was only the one. Did anyone else's indicate there were two items in there?

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
Daughter and I each ordered one and of course let it slip the mind. When it came, she got so excited for the big box. After reading who it was from, she thought perhaps she won something and that it must be a full box of various makeup products. I cracked up watching her tear out all the stuffing looking for anything else. She did make a good point though. The box said it contained 2 items, but alas there was only the one. Did anyone else's indicate there were two items in there?

I don't know if mine did or not. My girls played with the box and tore off the labels.

register to remove this ad: