Free EAS Peak pre-workout beverage

Smiling Princess

Thank you for trying out EAS Peakâ„¢. You should receive your free bottles in less than two weeks. All we ask is that you drink it before you work out and observe how it helps you perform. Then, answer a few quick questions about your experience. :)

abagail14

Thanks can't wait to try this, love their bars and shakes..hopefully it will give me the energy to keep my butt on the treadmill longer :)

Smiling Princess

From hip 2 save

If you currently use EAS Peak Product beverages or if you requested a sample of EAS Peak Product drinks that I had posted back in August on Hip2Save, then please read through this important recall information below.
A voluntary recall of EAS Peak brand performance beverages is being initiated in the United States. The recall is specific to EAS Peak clear liquid performance beverages, including all three flavors – Fruit Power, Orange Spark and Peach Surge, in 16-fluid-ounce plastic bottles. The product, which was produced by a third-party contract manufacturer, is being recalled over quality concerns.
If you have EAS Peak products, discontinue using them and follow the steps below to return it and receive reimbursement. For a list of affected lot numbers, click here.
For reimbursement:
* Complete the form here.
* A FedEx return label and mailer will be sent to you so that you can return the recalled product.
* You can also call 877-597-9584 to make arrangements for the return and reimbursement of the recalled product.
* A few weeks after sending the product back, you will receive reimbursement via US mail.

Pam i Am

WOW!!! Yes that stuff has been RECALLED!! Oddly enough, i didn't fill that one out.. i do hope that everyone who drank theirs is okay!

register to remove this ad: