Bath & Body Works FREE HAND Sanitizer Coupon..no purchase necessary!

Pam i Am

*printable coupon..THIS WEEKEND ONLY
on Facebook..but link is a mistake, it IS SUPPOSED to be for FREE 2oz DARK KISS LOTION..so watch for another coupon to come up possibly too! :)

Last edited:

Pam i Am

ughhhhhhhhhhhh...thanks chris ..i guess that link would help...lol! (i was in a big hurry to download and save it i forgot to add it here)

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yea I was in a hurry posting too and I didnt see your post so I had merged them. we'll see if they update for the dark kiss like they mention on facebook

Pam i Am

Well..they just deleted all of the previous mention of the "FREE DARK KISS 2oz Lotion" so looks like the anti bac hand sani offer is the one that they are sticking with...(i asked them why they would delete an error rather than inform about it and got this response)

"Pam - There was an incorrect status update that was posted that we deleted to avoid confusion. The offer once downloaded was always for the Free Pocketbac, just the status update was wrong. So, this is the deal this weekend! We hope you'll take advantage of it and come back and share you Pocketbac moment story!"

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Well..they just deleted all of the previous mention of the "FREE DARK KISS 2oz Lotion" so looks like the anti bac hand sani offer is the one that they are sticking with...(i asked them why they would delete an error rather than inform about it and got this response)

"Pam - There was an incorrect status update that was posted that we deleted to avoid confusion. The offer once downloaded was always for the Free Pocketbac, just the status update was wrong. So, this is the deal this weekend! We hope you'll take advantage of it and come back and share you Pocketbac moment story!"

Yea I figured they just posted the wrong text. I assume they didnt do all that work on that graphic for the coupon for it to be for the wrong item :rofl: they sure did confuse a lot of people though

Pam i Am

that's so true! possibly that mistake may yet be an upcoming offer since the "Dark Kiss" is their latest promo....in fact i have a coupon from there that is valid in the future (Aug.30-Sept 26) that's good for "Free Signature Body Care Item Of Your Choice (up to $12 value) w/any $10 purchase...That fragrance is premiering AUGUST 30th..lol..not JULY :D

Stormy Weather

When I was there earlier this week to use my "free travel size with purchase" coupon, they had a glass jar of travel size body lotion on the check-out counter for only $1 each. I did not check to see if it was Dark Kiss.

They did give me a coupon with my purchase for a free (up to $12) body care item with $10 purchase starting August 30, and that coupon has pictures of the Dark Kiss line on both sides.

Stormy Weather

that's so true! possibly that mistake may yet be an upcoming offer since the "Dark Kiss" is their latest promo....in fact i have a coupon from there that is valid in the future (Aug.30-Sept 26) that's good for "Free Signature Body Care Item Of Your Choice (up to $12 value) w/any $10 purchase...That fragrance is premiering AUGUST 30th..lol..not JULY :D

Sorry Pam -- didn't read this before I posted about the coupon, too. :uh:

itsreallyme

Thanks both for this! My girls and I had fun smelling the different choices and making our picks. We have two stores in one mall, so I read the coupon very carefully and it allowed us to get a sample from each store, so we did. It was funny because the lower level store was nearly out of many flavors of that size, but the upstairs store was packed. My girls are excited because they like to take that size to school with them for before lunch, science lab, and if the bathroom isn't properly stocked. My use it like it is going out of style daughter was extra excited that we ended up with 6 samples between us and only wished we had dragged her brother with us so we could have gotten 2 more. So thanks for the fun and the freebie!

Stormy Weather

When I was there earlier this week to use my "free travel size with purchase" coupon, they had a glass jar of travel size body lotion on the check-out counter for only $1 each. I did not check to see if it was Dark Kiss.

When I went back to get my free hand sanitizer, I took a better look at the glass jar.

It is the Dark Kiss body lotion, for $1.

register to remove this ad: