Free baby diapers

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Get free baby diapers and provide feedback on what you like or dislike about the diapers.
Call Neito Research (1-888-412-5552) or email them at nietoresearch@yahoo.com – emailing is preferred. Tell them you would like to participate in a diaper study. If you get voice mail, leave a message, and they will call you back. Leave your name, phone number and your child's current weight/diaper size. They are currently looking for babies wearing size 4/large diapers. Participants that send an email rather than call will have first priority

CareBear101

Generous Member
I got a demon mailer notice 2 times when I tried emailing, so I tried to call(twice) and it says the number is not in service. :cry:

auntcrystal77

they are looking for people who use disposable diapers and training pants and women who use tampons-i just got a paper from them saying to give out this sign up panel at
www.nietoresearch.com

this is my 6th or more product test for them :)

auntcrystal77

the guy is awesome who calls and hes very nice and walks you thru everything-if u keep doing the paperwork he will allow u to do however many tests u want

auntcrystal77

go to the link i just posted like 4 or 5 up and it will tell u or u can just call the number i also posted a little farther up the page-the ones chris posted is no longer valid

sarahjane0721

I signed up for the diapers and the tampons. The little boy I Nanny for wears diapers... His mom would love to test some out. So would I.

auntcrystal77

everything is done over the internet and thru the mail-they do call u to make sure u do qualify each time u sign up-they send emails out each time soemthng comes open

auntcrystal77

the only time they have ever called me is when i signed up each time to do a test-they called to verify i still wanted to and went over a few things took less than 2 minutes each time-the first time they did call and he asked alot so it did take longer but not that long and he was so wonderful --im not a phone person either :)

register to remove this ad: