FREE Set of 2 Leather Heart Paper Weights from Red Envelope (Reg. $35.99!!!)

washlicn

HEAR-SHAPED-PAPERWEIGTHS-SET.jpg

One Frugal Chick
Livin' Large on Very Little

As many of you know I have previously posted on how to get the Good Tidings Tea Light from Red Envelope for Free through Swagbucks with the $5 eGift Card for Red Envelope. Well now the Set of 2 Heart-Shaped Paper weights are down to $4.99!! They were $35.99!!!! If you are not a member of Swagbucks and want to get in on this deal CLICK HERE
Here is how to get it for FREE:

Get 140 Swagbucks (you get a minimum of 10 Swagbucks per search). Once you have 140 Swagbucks, go to redeem swagbucks and click on gift and reward cards. Then redeem for the Red Envelope $5 eGift Card for only $140 Swagbucks (so cheap)!!

Once you get your eGift Card Number (should take only 1 or 2 days) then go to Red Envelope and add the Set of 2 Heart Shaped Paper Weights or Good Tidings Tea Light Candle Holder to your cart (each is only $4.99)

Then go to your cart and enter promo code: SRCH10bucks which will deduct $10 off your order (this will cover the $9.99 shipping costs)

Then proceed with checkout. At payment enter your “Gift Code†when prompted, which will deduct the cost of the item $4.99 since your giftcard is good for $5!!

Final Cost=FREE!!

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
HEAR-SHAPED-PAPERWEIGTHS-SET.jpg

One Frugal Chick
Livin' Large on Very Little

As many of you know I have previously posted on how to get the Good Tidings Tea Light from Red Envelope for Free through Swagbucks with the $5 eGift Card for Red Envelope. Well now the Set of 2 Heart-Shaped Paper weights are down to $4.99!! They were $35.99!!!! If you are not a member of Swagbucks and want to get in on this deal CLICK HERE
Here is how to get it for FREE:

Get 140 Swagbucks (you get a minimum of 10 Swagbucks per search). Once you have 140 Swagbucks, go to redeem swagbucks and click on gift and reward cards. Then redeem for the Red Envelope $5 eGift Card for only $140 Swagbucks (so cheap)!!

Once you get your eGift Card Number (should take only 1 or 2 days) then go to Red Envelope and add the Set of 2 Heart Shaped Paper Weights or Good Tidings Tea Light Candle Holder to your cart (each is only $4.99)

Then go to your cart and enter promo code: SRCH10bucks which will deduct $10 off your order (this will cover the $9.99 shipping costs)

Then proceed with checkout. At payment enter your “Gift Code†when prompted, which will deduct the cost of the item $4.99 since your giftcard is good for $5!!

Final Cost=FREE!!

looks like a swag spammer to me...It's really misleading--making ppl think that they will be paid a minimum of 10 sb each time they search....NOT cool:nono:

krissyg89

Thanks!!

They also have a tea light holder. I just redeemed on Swagbucks. I hope it works when I try it out!

register to remove this ad: