Free Starkist Tuna Pouches at Walmart

Elvis

Starkist Tuna pouches are around $.93 at most Walmarts, making them Free with this $1 print coupon. http://www.vocalpoint.com/tuna/transport.trans?tdestid=7002

Okay this is what the Wal-Mart website says and I quote:
* Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
* Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
* Store coupons
* Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
* Internet coupons
* Soft drink container caps

The following are guidelines and limits:

* Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
* Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
* Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
* Only one coupon per item is permitted.
* Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.

Now when I went to my store today they are refusing to take these coupons because they came from the Co. in El Paso Texas and they are fraudulent....I'm like what the heck??....They are legit....:confused:

Also Chris I attempted to post the above on the FreeStuffTimes.com and it wouldn't let me post this....:confused:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
* Store coupons
* Internet coupons

* Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
* Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
* Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
* Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.

Now when I went to my store today they are refusing to take these coupons because they came from the Co. in El Paso Texas and they are fraudulent....I'm like what the heck??....They are legit....:confused:

Also Chris I attempted to post the above on the FreeStuffTimes.com and it wouldn't let me post this....:confused:

sorry, it looks like the spam filter picked that up. I pushed it through though. If that happens again just let me know and I'll approve it

Elvis

I was just coming back to tell you it posted in FST.com hehe....I guess I'm not as fast as you....heh....What about the El Paso Texas stuff Chris?

baller41124

Would anyone be able print me some of these i can send a stamped envelope for u to send them to me or trade some money saving s coupons for these i have a trade thread???

Anyone??????

Elvis

* Store coupons
* Internet coupons

Just to follow up....I contacted Wal-Mart's 800 customer service number....They recorded my complaint about not taking the internet printed coupons....They said someone from the store I went to would be contacting me in 1 to 3 days....Boy was I surprised that within 2 hours I was called by a manager who profusely apologized to me and said there would be no reason for the cashier to not take the coupons.....She gave me the excuse the girl must have been new(asked me for her name etc.)and if ever a cashier says that to me again to drop her name saying that she said it would be ok to take them.....:bigthumb:

register to remove this ad: