What time does Bergwood restock today?

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Does anybody know what time (and what time zone) www.Bergwood.net is supposed to restock today?

I just checked the Bergchandise but so far nothing new. They are supposed to restock on today 12/29 and 1/1 before ending for the season.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I've been checking the Bergchandise Tent all day. Just got back home from a shopping trip and found that only one item had been restocked. Women's State T-shirt (sizes Small and Medium only) for 300 points. I ordered one although I really wanted the hoodie.

Maybe I missed some other restocked items between 12:30 and 2:30 pm CST.

Did anybody else see any other restocked items today?

meg1111

I've been checking the Bergchandise Tent all day. Just got back home from a shopping trip and found that only one item had been restocked. Women's State T-shirt (sizes Small and Medium only) for 300 points. I ordered one although I really wanted the hoodie.

Maybe I missed some other restocked items between 12:30 and 2:30 pm CST.

Did anybody else see any other restocked items today?

i noticed the same thing. :(

Kamaree

I think I am just going to settle for the ketchup and mustard water bottles before those go OOS also lol

Suellen

The Church Lady
I got an email today with 2 new codes. 06655STEAK55660 worth 7 pts. The other code is 3POINTS8894UPTY wotrth 3 points.

Kay

Worker Bee
They will "probably" restock again on the 1st. I emailed to say I missed today (stuff was gone FAST!) and that was the response. No time. They did say there will be no more sweat pants (darn!). Hopefully some hoodies!!

register to remove this ad: