Free Mean Green Power Hand Scrub sample

webhunting.info

*8 December 2009* - Due to a sudden flood of sample requests, please allow a few weeks for delivery. We're a small outfit, and I'm packing each of these by hand. I've received over 3000 requests since I walked in the door this morning. We're tickled to death that everyone wants to try the best hand cleaner on the market, however there are certain limits to what is physically possible.

we3kings

relentless member
*9 December 2009* - It is now shortly after midnight on the 9th of December and there are about 24,440 requests for free samples. We normally get half a dozen or so per day, and a fair percentage of those people like the product well enough to place an order if they were so inclined to begin with. I have been intermittently delighted, intimidated, depressed and, finally, amused and encouraged. I trust that we will find a way to meet the demand for samples, and I trust that when you do finally have an opportunity to try Mean Green Power Hand Scrub you'll agree that it's the least expensive hand cleaner you'll ever love.

I should add that all orders for Mean Green Power Hand Scrub continue to be processed immediately and in most cases ship out the same day if they arrive before about 1:30 p.m. Central Time.

Senor Macaroni

Mean Green Hand Soap Sample

Mean Green Power Hand Scrub benefits:

* it will take off anything.
* it actually helps heal your hands.
* it's the cheapest hand cleaner you'll ever love.

Request a free sample today.

Offer located on left side of the page.

http://www.meangreen.us/

gimmiefreebies

This probably won't come. Here's what I got:

Thank you for your feedback, we will respond as soon as possible.

21 December 2009 *Note* If you are requesting a free sample, please be aware that due to a sudden deluge of sample requests brought about by free sample websites linking our website it will be almost impossible to meet the demand. We normally send out about half a dozen samples per day, and after two weeks of this we now have about 80,000 sample requests. There are five of us in the front office when we are fully staffed. We are currently sending out samples to shops first at the rate of about 100 per week.

register to remove this ad: