join jcpennys rewards free $10 off purchase of $10 or more printable coupon

lfarner

membership

once i applied it credited the $10 and allowed me to print the discount it asks for a credit card number no charge though

bitzer

Didn't work

I was able to set up an account but the $10 was not credited to it nor was I able to print out a coupon.

ToughTimes

Did you skip the survey after entering the cards? I did it one time and had the same problem. Few others have received the $10 coupon in the email, be sure to check that as well.

krissyg89

I just did this. Worked perfectly! I don't shop at JCP often, so I didn't feel comfortable using a real card. I just used an old pre-paid visa card I received. Even though it has a 0 balance, I've gotten so many awesome freebies with old prepaid cards ^_^ This is just one of those awesome freebies! Last time I had a $10 off $10 I got my bf 4 brand new towels for about $2 total! Can't wait to see what I get this time!!

Bri

this isn't legitimatly free. If you read to site you have to earn points to get to coupon. It doesn't give the $10 for signing up.

Mishie

Friendly Member
If you sign up for jcp rewards, you can use the $10 you get from that AND use the promo code SWEETS4U. This will give you a total of $20 off. I just did it. After you sign up for the rewards, click on print. When you get to the page, it will have the reward code and serial number to use online. When you place your order, enter those in the proper boxes (on the right, I think) and enter SWEETS4U in the promo code box on the other side. On the order summary it will have taken off $20. :jump:

rissasweetay

Wasn't there some sort of code that you had to put in the promo spot before you signed up? I know there was last time.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Wasn't there some sort of code that you had to put in the promo spot before you signed up? I know there was last time.

I don't know. I signed up a while ago but never used my reward. Just got thinking and wondering if it would work to use both on one order and it did!

heard1418

I didn't use a promo code this time but yes we had to the last time it was offered. You just have to put in your credit card info and take the survey at sign-up to receive the $10 Rewards Certificate. When I tried to skip the survey the first time around it didn't give me the $10.00 printable.

krissyg89

this isn't legitimatly free. If you read to site you have to earn points to get to coupon. It doesn't give the $10 for signing up.
Actually, you do get it just for signing up. If you add in a credit card number, you'll get it. I did.

Nope, no code. Just be sure you put in your credit card info!

Like I said before, I don't shop at JCP often, so I didn't want to give them my actual credit card number. I used a prepaid visa card with a $0 balance and it was accepted!!

register to remove this ad: