Microsoft Office Home and Student 2008 for Mac

stewdizzle

Coupon Addict
Free copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student for Mac for Microsoft ExpertZone members. It will show up after you login on the right hand side and also in the contest section. Just take the three courses before 10/31 and they will mail you a copy on November 9th. You must work for a retailer that sells electronics.

http://expertzone.microsoft.com/Home.aspx

slb8931

This works

I did this a few months ago and they sent me the program via ups. The course is just a question answer quiz that is easy and it does not matter what you make on the quizzes. It is a nice program. Well worth the small amount of time to complete the questions.

stewdizzle

Coupon Addict
I did this a few months ago and they sent me the program via ups. The course is just a question answer quiz that is easy and it does not matter what you make on the quizzes. It is a nice program. Well worth the small amount of time to complete the questions.

They are actually requiring that you get at least an 80% on the quizes.

I did the one a few months ago for the windows version and I agree that it is definatley worth it. Except I don't know anyone with a Mac and you are not supposed to resell them.

register to remove this ad: