Free $15 Kodak Gallery gift card

itsreallyme

Does anyone know if this is the same company as Kodak or if they are seperate entities and therefore don't fall under the you can't do this if you are related to an employee of Kodak imaging network, inc. clause? Thanks!

auntcrystal77

great find i just ordered a bunch off this site a few weeks ago and didnt pay one penny for anything! everything was so nice!

auntcrystal77

how'd you do that?

i had a code for 100.00 worth of free stuff so i bought what i wanted and they had free shipping at the time so i got it all for nothing no tax no shipping not one penny-disappoints me now they are charginf shipping cause they said no shipping anymore

Kristina

i had a code for 100.00 worth of free stuff so i bought what i wanted and they had free shipping at the time so i got it all for nothing no tax no shipping not one penny-disappoints me now they are charginf shipping cause they said no shipping anymore

:h5:

good score girly! :h5:

wendimj

There is a new giveaway that started today for another $15. The new code expires Nov. 5th. I was able to sign up with a second email address.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
LINK -they have made another 100,000 of these available. Make sure you have the box checked on the second page of the form.

register to remove this ad: